Monday, September 22, 2008

A Short Note - 小さなノート

(Yes, I have patterns to post. Come back in 5 hours.)

I notice a lot of folks who find this blog from a search engine are looking for help with Japanese language. They're either trying to find a word in hiragana, or looking for translations between English and Japanese.

If you, your personal self, are looking for such information, you can just drop me a comment at the bottom of a recent post. I'm always up for translating stuff. (It's the best practice I can get out here in misery Missouri.) If you're a language student, that's great, too* -- we can do practice conversations over IMs or Skype.

So don't be shy. :D

*If you're a language student just looking for a dictionary, please do treat yourself to the lovely Jim Breen WWJDIC. Draw-in kanji lookup is here, paragraph/page translation is here.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I HEREBY DEMAND YOUR SKYPE NAME SO'S WE CAN PRACTICE MY ENGLISH.

fer srsly. My language, it r broked D: Everything in my head is just a bunch of そうなんや!'s and やばい!'s

ALSO, I haff procured (I just attempted to spell that with 2 r's...see? SEE???) a shit-ton of felt from my local 百円 shoppe - I demand to know where I can find panda stuffie patterns >:3

THIS JUST IN: i miss j00r fase. and also pamcaeks.

Ku said...

OMG NIKKI LIVES.

Skype name is Quex.Japan. Whot your name? I are find j00 and make you meh buddeh!

I laugh heartily and in no way condecsendingly at your そうなんや, and raise you one やべっ!The bens, they are awesome.

I also demand panda patterns, but they aren't appearing. ;_; Internet, give us the patterns! NAO.

Pamcaeks yay~. (There is pamcaek mix in teh stores, j00 know? Is called "hotto ke-ki," tho. Needs egg and milk.)

I also miss j00r faes, but my aim, she is improving. :D

GIVE TO ME YOUR LAND ADDRESS PLZ.

ミJean★Claudeミ said...

キミはいつもスカイプをしないけど

Ku said...

いつもではない。。。あまりつかわないですが。。。