If you, like me, are easily entertained, here is a game to play.
1) Turn on the radio.
2) Tune in to a news/sports station.
3) Turn off the radio, get a slip of paper and a pencil, and get ready.
4) Flick the radio on briefly: listen for the first sentence or complete phrase you hear, then jot it down.
5) Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you have gathered sufficient material.
6) Send a letter to someone composed entirely out of your new lines, or, if you have a friend handy, try to have a civil conversation with everything you've written down.
Please note that this game is particularly entertaining when played between the hours of 3 and 6 in the morning.
In other news, the house smells like apple pie, and I heartily approve.