Saturday, November 13, 2010

Postality II

Hells yeah, Postcrossing is awesome. Successfully sent cards to Finland, France, and Canada; the USPS is still working on a pair to Russia and the Netherlands. Best of all, Finland and Croatia each sent me one back! ♡ 

Here is my gallery of cards received~ ♪♫

Now, on a different issue, can anyone out there catch the Japanese unicode symbols I use all the time on this blog? Here's a test:
 
Do you see a strange little face symbol? That's the Japanese post's Nanba-kun (ナンバ君、"Mr. Number") character, essentially the J-version of Mr. Zip


If you do not see the strange little face (you might get a little box instead), would you kindly let me know what browser you're using in the comments section? Thank you very much~♡

5 comments:

Tine said...

I do see it :) It's cute! I use Firefox.
I know this is not what you asked, but still - had to tell you he is really cute ;)

Ku said...

Hah, awesome. I use Firefox too... solves almost all my Internet problems. Thanks! (nice to meet you by the way -- don't think we've met yet!)

Diem said...

Awesome! I never knew such a thing existed. I signed up for Postcrossing and will be buying some postcards and mailing them off soon. XD

Ku said...

Yaaaaaay~! It is SERIOUSLY fun... I'm getting all obsessed finding the best postcards and stamps now. I hope we cross someday!

Diem said...

That would be pretty cool, actually. My username on there is diemadrienne (as it is practically everywhere on the internets). Haven't gotten a chance to send anything yet, but I hope to rectify that soon.